Oscraps

Hello! Newbie but not :)

scrappinmint

Hi all!
I can't believe I have been registered here since 2007 and have never been in the forums! What is wrong with me!? I was missing out on all the fun and talent that seems to be everywhere here!
So here I am ready to jump in on the fun in hopes that some of that talent rubs off on me!
I have to say, this site is huge! It's going to take me some time to get to know everyone and find my way around but I'm going to make it a definite priority! LOL

the basics of me:
RL name is Patti, I'm married and have 5 kids, ages 22, 19, 18, 5 and 11 months. It's a circus at my house to say the least! I'm a SAHM which I love and wouldn't trade my choas for anything. I found digi scrapping about a year and a half ago (in fact my first digi purchase was from here!) and haven't gone back to traditional scrapping since. It's so much easier to click save and close out PS than it is to clear up the huge mess I make with paper!
I have a husband who is slowly coming around to the idea that I love my computer and PS more than him. Okay, not really but he'll get over it someday. ;) He does understand that it's how I keep my sanity.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know this wonderful place a bit better. Thanks for having me!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Hi Patti!!! Glad you're joining us!!

Oh, and by the way,

I have a husband who is slowly coming around to the idea that I love my computer and PS more than him. Okay, not really but he'll get over it someday. :wink: He does understand that it's how I keep my sanity.

ask your husband to call mine (and many others here) when he needs to moan about the amount of time we spend playing!!!

Welcome!

gwenipooh

that is so right ! my husband also moans about the time I spend in front of my computer !

woaw ! 5 kids ! they must keep you quite busy !

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
teeheee, I have a husband that bought me a laptop and PS :lol:

Welcome to the crazy house that is Oscraps :D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hey there Patti! So glad to have ya with us! And I was rolling on your comments about loving your computer more thanhubby- I am sure we all have felt that way- even if for just a bit!LOL