Oscraps

Hello! I'm new here!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Amy, it is sad to see a scrapbooking site close, but I am happy to see so many of you girls moving here - can't wait to see the layouts you will share with us.

GraceJ

@mimes1 Amy dear welcome :welcome3: !!! I am so sad seeing ScrapGirls closing because it was like a home to me, but I'm glad finding many of us here :lovey3:
Happy Anniversary my dear sweet friend :heartpumpred:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Welcome @mimes1 Amy!!! We are so happy to have you here with us. OOOOO can't wait to see all your pets. I only have a black golden doodle (do kids and husband count as pets? :floorlaugh:) I tend to befriend the neighborhood squirrels and look the crazy one when I'm standing outside talking to them to try to get them to eat out of my hand (meanwhile, they practically knock on my door for walnuts).

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@mywisecrafts Esther ---->
giphy.gif
:lol23::lol23::lol23: ummm, do they talk back E?? :what!:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Not yet, but they become winos if they keep eating grapes....The back wall of my house is a bunch of sliding doors, I swear they followed me as I moved from room to room.
We don't have squirrels down here, but at the old place we had some resident wallabies who used to hang out on the back deck, waiting for their morning slice of bread! lol! I was forever having to clean the glass as they would press their little wet noses against it looking for us! lol!
Hello. Anyone there. Josie at the back door - early 2008.jpg

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome @mimes1 Amy!!! We are so happy to have you here with us. OOOOO can't wait to see all your pets. I only have a black golden doodle (do kids and husband count as pets? :floorlaugh:) I tend to befriend the neighborhood squirrels and look the crazy one when I'm standing outside talking to them to try to get them to eat out of my hand (meanwhile, they practically knock on my door for walnuts).
Meanwhile, I am over here shooting at squirrels with a bb gun to get them off of my bird feeders...they are SO destructive! Adorable, yes, but I prefer chipmunks... I had to go out to scare them off at least 6 times today...it was more yesterday, so I think they might be getting a clue that I mean business....:rollingpin1:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Meanwhile, I am over here shooting at squirrels with a bb gun to get them off of my bird feeders...they are SO destructive! Adorable, yes, but I prefer chipmunks... I had to go out to scare them off at least 6 times today...it was more yesterday, so I think they might be getting a clue that I mean business....:rollingpin1:
@Cherylndesigns Hmmm, Cheryl, looks like Jenn has added a bb gun to her serial killer tool kit!!! :eek::eek3::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
We don't have squirrels down here, but at the old place we had some resident wallabies who used to hang out on the back deck, waiting for their morning slice of bread! lol! I was forever having to clean the glass as they would press their little wet noses against it looking for us! lol!
View attachment 417186
they are so cute. I'm going to tell my husband it's better for me to be crazy squirrel lady then the crazy wallaby lady. :lol23:goofysmile1 As I sure would feed these too.

Just begging for walnuts and now eating grapes.
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
give them my address to forward themselves too!!! Tell them I'll feed them... funny enough I have lots of cardinals and blue jays, they steal the walnuts too and I hear the squirrels yelling at them.

Last edited:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
OHHHHHH NOOOOO......................Move over plastic shower liners!!! Hey Jenn @joyfulheartdesigns do you happen to have an extra clear shower curtain liner? I just got a new cool shower curtain and I need a liner!!!:floorlaugh::wow::wow2:
I proably have an extra in my trunk...I like to keep a few in stock at all times :monkebootie:

The bb gun is actually my youngest daughter's, but I keep it in my office area by the back door so I can go on the attack quickly...and it is an AUTOMATIC :yesss::giggle4:

@mywisecrafts you are the best driver :lovey3: If I could send the squirrels your way I totally would!!!! :banana4:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I proably have an extra in my trunk...I like to keep a few in stock at all times :monkebootie:

The bb gun is actually my youngest daughter's, but I keep it in my office area by the back door so I can go on the attack quickly...and it is an AUTOMATIC :yesss::giggle4:

@mywisecrafts you are the best driver :lovey3: If I could send the squirrels your way I totally would!!!! :banana4:
I didn't figure you'd miss just one.................................just drop it by next time you're out this way. :rotfl::floorlaugh::lol23:

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Just be ready to hop in, I'll come in hot (due to the fire and my driving), hang on and close the door and fasten your seat belt while I'm peeling off. No time to sit and wait for that to occur. (and make sure you have the wine with you) :floorlaugh: :wine3:

Oh I'll have the wine with me:wine3: - but I'm not sharing, you're the driver and I don't want your abilities affected by the wine:floorlaugh:, so I'll just drink it while I tell you how good it is :D :angelwhistle::loveangel:

DesignsByCRK

Designer
:layonpillow: Poor me, just trying to live my life with no window in the back of my convertible top, and suddenly I am a killer...don't listen to them Carolyn....I am completely safe...they are the crazy ones...:protest::banana6::haloslip:

Ok now that you explain it like that, Priscilla (the quokka) and I will come out of hiding. The way Ona was talking I was thinking you were married to Dexter or something like that :floorlaugh: We can be friends :hug3:

Yeah, sorry that Ona did this YET again, Amy... :sad2:
Yep, she's a trouble maker that one :floorlaugh: Gotta keep an eye on her

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Ok now that you explain it like that, Priscilla (the quokka) and I will come out of hiding. The way Ona was talking I was thinking you were married to Dexter or something like that :floorlaugh: We can be friends :hug3:

Yep, she's a trouble maker that one :floorlaugh: Gotta keep an eye on her
Yeah...I am nice, she was calling me Dexter...I have to cover up the missing window with a variety of things, when needed, and I keep things in my trunk that come in handy. My husband and son used to ride motorcycles, so zip ties and bungy cords were part of what I would carry in my trunk....and still do, just because they ARE handy for various issues that can happen :playground:

And yes...Ona...she is talented and loverly and capable of many things............:hiding2: