Oscraps

Hello from Victoria BC Canada

Janied

New to the site but like everyone else, have fallen madly in love. I am not new to PSP, but am new to digi scrapbooking. What a hoot. You don't ever have to buy that same piece of paper again, no matter what you do with it. WooHoo ! I am hoping that all of the brushes that are available from these wonderful creators are PSP friendly. Can anyone verify that for me. It appears the majority of people are using Photoshop or elements. Off to the shopping area. Way too many choices !!! Thanks for having me.

helenh

Welcome to Oscraps....I hope you love it here as much as we all do.

Don't use PSP sorry ... but someone will be able to verify that for you.

Janied

I am trying to put in an order on the main oscraps site and it tells me that Kitty Designs is discounted on an item by 20% and you will receive free qps as well. But when I go to checkout there is no discount indicated and value does not change. Can anyone help me with this?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome to the "O" from another Vancouver Island girl...You are gonna love this site!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome to the O!!
Best designers, best forums and fun site to be at :)

For the shop- are you logged in? Sometimes if I am not logged in the specials don't show up.
If you email Vicki (Site owner) at support at oscraps.com she will be able to help.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hello from yet another Canuck!
You'll love it here at the "O" - be sure to check out the challenges and the freebies in the shoppe!
Welcome

janedee

Hello and welcome to OScraps from another BCer! I'm in the Okanagan. You're going to love this site - great goodies, wonderful challenges and friendly members!