Oscraps

Hello from the South Island of New Zealand

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I missed seeing this post before so, I'm a bit late, but welcome and hope you are enjoying yourself.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Another older model here!! Welcome and hope you will like it here and feel free to ask any questions!

Thank you everyone, I have not been around much, too much other stuff gets in the way, however I'm going on holidays soon for 2mths so hope to get some much needed scrappy time in.

A-M

Welcome. I am sure you are enjoying being back with family. I look forward to seeing your New Zealand photos as my brother lives in Rotorua and we visited him one time back in 2015.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Im an older model and want to say thank you for the help in getting me underway with my password - lol, I'm from Christchurch and have only 1yr ago returned to NZ from living in Australia for almost 16years, family brought us home, we got caught in the Covid thing and had to do the compulsory MIQ Dec 2022, loving being with family again. I am a self taught digi scrapper, always learning.
OMG, I about spit out my wine when I read "older model." That is not what I was expecting as an intro. With an intro like that, I like you already!!! Welcome!! So happy to have you here with us.