Oscraps

Hello from the Bay Area!

AnnieLuvski

Good Morning Fellow Oscrappers!

My name is Annie and I am officially addicted to digi-scrapping! It all started after I got married last year. I wanted to scrapbook my wedding pics and while searching for ideas, I came across one of Liz's (from the wonderful Paislee Press) beautiful wedding layouts. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as digital scrapbooking. I got myself Photoshop Elements and a whole new world opened up for me.
This is my first time on any type of forum and I am truly excited to be here! Oscraps is truly my ultimate favorite place to be!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome Home Annie :)

This is the best place to be, I cant wait to see those gorgeous wedding layouts :)

mrsaboyer

Hi!! Where in the Bay Area are you? I lived in Napa for a couple years, and also in Walnut Creek. Must be gorgeous there this time of year!

Som

Hi Annie! I am also new to the O and I'm so thrilled to meet a fellow new-comer! I'm sure we'll have lots of fun here! =)

LSlycord

Hi Annie! So glad to have you here. And you are entering at just the right time...well, every time is the right time. But this weekend is going to be especially fun around here! So come on in, sit right down...