Oscraps

Hello From South Florida

Hi everyone, I'm Tracy from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I have been digiscrapping for around 5 years and I am a Photoshop lover (am currently using CS4e, but know PS7 and CS3e). I am a CT member for a designer that is not at this site (but I'm hoping that will not be held against me).
I wanted to come join this site immediately when I went into the store and spent the last 2 hours shopping. This is a very modern up to date site and I wanted to be part of the action.
I am looking forward to being part of the activities that are held here and hope to meet some new scrap friends!
:D;)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi Tracy and welcome to our "O" hOme

you're very welcome here - we have an open gallery too...

join in the challenges - a wide variety -
we have great members, great designers and great community !!

I'm sure you'll love it here - be sure to join in the FUN

hondachicc

Hi Tracy!!!! Welcome to the O!!!! So happy you are anxious to join in!!! We have lots of challenges and chatter going on!! We get a little silly and crazy sometimes...but it's a great outlet!!

Join in on our challenges and you can win great gifts for the store and come join us in the Daily O's in the Chatter section. We just gab on about everyday life!!

Can't wait to see what you make with you new goodies!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Tracy- welcome! We're a very open and supportive group here- and we love seeing what other designers are doing too.
Very glad to have you with us!

tinamarie

hi Tracy!
Welcome!!
I love this site too , for its contemporary feel.
I lived in Ft Lauderdale a couple of years ago. I graduated from the Art Institute 5 years ago.

Tina

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Tracy and welcome to the O!! You have already popped into the Creative Techniques challenge and I am so please that you did!!! and heck! it doesn't matter who you CT for, we definitely will not hold it against you!!! :)

jtb

Welcome to the O! Glad to have you join us! Can't wait to see what you'll bring to the gallery!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Hi Tracy!! Glad you decided to join! When I first saw the store I knew I wanted to be here too. You'll love it!