Oscraps

Hello from Iceland

Hildur

Hello all my name is Hildur and I am a mother of two fantastic kids, a 3 1/2 year old boy and a just turned 1 year old princess. I've been married to my sweetheart since 2001.

I am fairly new to this whole digital scrapbooking thing and am loving it, have been taking a shot at creating my own stuff and am actually liking that better than just digi scraping. Am finding it amazing how much stuff you can actually do in CS2.

Look forward to get to know you all.

val

Yeah!

Hallo Hildur!

Nice to have you here!
I am in Iceland too!
you gonna love the O

val

val

living there! for now 7 years!

val

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadine

Hi Hildur!
Welcome! You made it here! So great to see you! YAY! You will have a blast - I can promise you that. :)

Hildur

Hi Hildur!
Welcome! You made it here! So great to see you! YAY! You will have a blast - I can promise you that. :)
Ofcause I had to check it out after you recommended it to me :) am liking it so far though I am feeling a bit lost in the beginning!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Warm welcome to the O Hildur! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to yell out!! Look forward to catching up with you in the forum and gallery! :)

snappy2003

Welcome to the O, Hildur! I can't wait to see some layouts! Join in one of our challenges if you have a chance, they are fun and offer prizes and freebies!