Oscraps

Hello from Holland

christiea

Hi,

My name is Christie, I am 35 years old, maried to Miquel and mother of 2 boys Steijn (2,5 yrs and Mees almost 14 months). We live in Holland in a city called Enschede, which lies in the east of Holland, very close to Germany.

I started digital scrapping when I was pregnant with Mees and got a little addicted to it (who isn't here, right?)

If there are more question, please ask them.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Hi Christiea !
welcome to the O !
We totally hear you about the addiction :lol:
can't wait to check out you LOs in the gallery :)

katg1006

Hi Christie!! Welcome to the "O" and yes I am another digi-addict and love it :) So glad you found us!!! Can't wait to see your layouts!

hondachicc

Hi Christie!! so happy you are here!! and yes...ADDICTS to scrapping we are!!!!!!! come and play in our challenges too!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Christie!! a very warm welcome to you!! Holland? wow!! I love talking to people from all over the world here at Oscraps!!! Hope you join in on some of the challenges here and looking forward to talking to you in the forum and gallery as well!!

petey111

Hi Christie!!! Welcome to the O! I think that "little" addicted is an understatement! Ha ha ha! Can't wait to bring you in deeper to the addiction! =)

Esk

Welkom Christie! Dane heeft gelijk hoor; die verslaving wordt nog veeeeel erger... ;)
Welkom, en veel plezier hier!