Oscraps

hello from Canada

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WelcOme to the O Robynne!! I am a fellow Canadian, living on Vancouver Island! Born and raised here. I look forward to seeing your layouts! I think we are all big fans of Lynne Grieveson and Rachel Jeffries Designs and of all the wonderful Designers here at the O!! I know you are going to love it here at your new hOme!!

Robloz55

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. :D

Now for my SECOND LO!!

But.. But she hasn't purchased any bundles yet!!

That's what FREEBIES are for!! :cool:

This is for the word art challenge.

If I am lucky I might be able to complete 3 challenges to get at least a 10% discount coupon...;);)

Last edited:

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Welcome, Robynne! I hope you will find us a happy, caring, wonderful family to be with!

I made the switch to Photoshop about 5 years ago kicking and screaming every inch of the way. I loved my old program but it would no longer run on Windows 10. PS and I had a love/hate relationship until I started looking at the tutorials offered for free on the Adobe site. After a bit, it began to make sense and now I love it - most of the time. Steep learning curve, but great rewards.

I have cousins in Timaru. One day, I shall visit there, I hope. I would love to see where my great grand uncle farmed. No Canadian cousins that I know of, but you just never know.

janedee

Hello and welcome Robynne! I also live In Canada, southern BC. My daughter spent 7 years at uni in Auckland and we had a great visit with her when she was there.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@Robloz55 Robynne, I also wanted to let you know that you can use any of the freebies that are available through the Oscraps newsletter, you can sign up for it HERE Our wonderful designers are always coming up with fabulous little goodies to giveaway! :) Also, check out the freebies that are provided by our individual designers here at the O, those products can also be used in your pages here. :) A list of designers and links to their newsletters if you want to subscribe to them can be found HERE.

Robloz55

Thanks Wombat.

I have now added 2 more layouts for 2 more challenges, which means I have done 3 challenges total.

One of them being my new signature. Do you like it? :D

I will keep an eye out for any new freebies for the next few days and see what I can find.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Robynne, welcome to the O! So glad to have you with us! Can't wait to see what you create! Great siggie!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Add me to the list of Canadians. I live just outside of Vancouver. It is good to see that you are posting your first few LO’s. The suggestion of the 52 Inspirations is a good economic way to get started.