Oscraps

Hello from Brazil! :D

elka_romero

welcome back Elka to oscraps - beautiful card you made. Your name does sound familiar
It's been a long time, zanthia! And it's my first time at Oscrap. I think my new style fits here. Do you remember Stacey Mann and Sunni Rafuse, the owners of Digitals and Scrapbook-Elements, respectively? Some stores closed during this period due to the global financial crisis, even the big ones. I was there. Ups and downs of life. I'm trying again, but in another way. I'm bringing my own artistic style, being myself. My old kits contained many of beautiful commercial-use products that I bought from some fellow designers to save time. For now, I'm just getting to know the community.

Thank you for the welcome! :D

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to OS, Elka. I remember you from when I was on Silvia's CT! So glad to see you here at OScraps. Looking forward to seeing your layouts. Pop over to the Chatter threads when you have time.

elka_romero

Thank you for the welcome, Kay ( @BrightEyes )! :D I'm just getting to know the O community. I'm looking for a friendly store to offer my collections and to contribute with the well-being of the customers. I don't know if I can show here layouts I've made with my new collection that is not available yet. Anyway I will show two of them attached and ask the administration to talk to me if it's against any rule. You are the second person who asked me to see my work here. So... I feel a good intentioned impulse to share. ;)

Attachments

• ElkaRomero_PurpleGarden_previewLO-QP1.jpg
    ElkaRomero_PurpleGarden_previewLO-QP1.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ElkaRomero_PurpleGarden_quote-post1.jpg
    ElkaRomero_PurpleGarden_quote-post1.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 4

Rebecca

Admin
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome, Elka! I'm pretty sure I remember you from Digitals. Silvia was there too. That was many years ago.

Last edited:

elka_romero

Welcome, Elka! I'm pretty sure I remember you from Digitals. Silvia was there too. That was many years ago. Are you just saying hello or are you thinking of bringing your talents back to the scrapbooking community?
I'm intending to return to scrapbook and to be a member of the O design team if this community is accepting new designers, Rebecca ( @Rebecca ). :) I've just finished a new collection and the old ones will be left behind or put for sale in value packs for a limited time.
I'm a full-time artist now.
I would like to know the requirements and benefits that this position offers besides being a member of a beautiful community.
The name of my daughter is Rebecca too. :D (Just a silly observation)
Thank you for the warm welcome!

RJMJ

Welcome! to the O! Elka...I seem to remember your name somehow...Glad to see you here...Happy Easter! to you too!...

RJMJ

For now, I just want to share with you all one of my arts. I need to keep trying to develop myself professionally and the life of a full-time artist is not so easy, at least for Brazilians, but I believe in magic and good work. The name of this art is "Pure Love". I hope you enjoy the gift. :) Each person is unique and has something unique to share. It's certainly not noticed by everyone, but we need just keep believing.

View attachment 370593

P.S. I'm just being myself. ;)
@elka_romero Beautiful!!!...so soft & pretty!...