Oscraps

Hello (From Australia) and some questions...

dashie

Hello
I have just made my first digital page and uploaded to an album here.
I'm just finding my feet in this forum and haven't quite got the hang of things.

When I open a thread I seem to not see the first poster message. For example checking out some on the people who've just introduced themselves, I could see their title but not their post and I could see the responses. Am I doing something wrong?

Also is there a gallery where people post their pages I can view. I had a quick peek in some of the challenges and I couldn't see the entries - so maybe something is not viewing quite correctly at the moment....

At any rate I'm happy to be here and ready to read and learn.

Thanks

dashie

okay - i've just realised the new thread post is at the bottom - i'm used to them being on top - didn't even think to look down the bottom....

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Hi, welcome to Oscraps!!

You can reverse the threads so you see the new stuff first.
Check your user cp, it´s under edit options

5angels

KiaOra dashie from down under, lovely to see another from this end of the world in this wonderful digital world!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Dashie-- glad you are here and figured out the threads. That seems to get everyone here inthe beginning.

Just holler if you need any other help.
:)

dashie

thanks for the warm welcome.
still finding my way around.
i found the gallery. but i have no idea how to get my one and only lonely layout there to be shared...
there are so many beautiful creations in the gallery...

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O- glad to have another Aussie here! To upload your layout in the gallery, look for the upload photos on the right hand side in the gallery- you click that and follow the directions. Can't wait to see your first creation- it is always so exciting to discover digi!

whatnext

hi, Dashie! it takes a while to figure out how everything works here, but there are ALWAYS helpful people to answer questions. welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hey Dashie, we are so glad that you have made the "O" your new home!! Can't wait to see your creations!!!

Tamsin

Great to see another Aussie here [wave] I'm new here too but love it already. Everyone is really helpful. Have fun!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme, Dashie

I just left you some love in the gallery - fantastic first page - looking forward to seeing more.

have fun - join in the challenges - check out our Freebies in the shoppe too!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
G'day Dashie!!! :) where are you located? I am in northern New South Wales, where all the bl***dy rain is at the moment!!! welcome to the O, so happy to have you here, its a fabulous place!!!! :)