Oscraps

Harvest of Memories Challenge by Creations by Tinamarie!

tinamarie

Welcome to the first Designer Challenge put on by Creations by Tinamarie!

Freebie for Challenge – Harvest of Memories

Rules for Challenge

1. Download Harvest of Memories by subscribing
to my newsletter HERE.
2. Create a layout using Harvest of Memories. You must use at least one element or paper from this kit.
You can add any other Creations by Tinamarie products to your layout but it must be 100% Tinamarie products.
3. Upload your layout to the Creation by Tinamarie gallery HERE at Oscraps with the title Harvest of Memories Challenge.

Each person who participates will receive a $3.50 coupon to spend in my store. (I will PM you the coupon code).
I will randomly select two winners each for a $25 coupon to my store!!! The challenge will end October 15th.

Here is some inspiration from my Creative Team
HOM_Valentina.jpg

HOM_Valentine.jpg

HOM_Lee.jpg

HOM_Trudy.jpg

HOM_Eva.jpg

Good luck and I can't wait to see your layouts!!!
Tina

Valentine

Woohoo Tina, you're so generous! Can't wait to see all the layouts with this wonderful free kit in the gallery!

mrstoa

mrstoa
A heart-warming kit bringing memories of fall and home - thanks, Tina (sorry bout the name error - another senior moment!)
Fantastic challenge, too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Such wonderful fall colors in this kit!! Can't wait to see what you talented people come up with for this challenge!!

tinamarie

So many pretty layouts!
I love your layouts, Girls!!!!
Look at your PMs for your coupon for participating!!

Hugs!
Tina

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
These layouts are outstanding!! What talent here at the "O"!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dady

I love this kit, the colors are beautiful, so I could not resist to make a second page :???:

Landi

Gorgeous autumn layouts!!! Thanks so much for the generous freebie, it was a dream to play with:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh my! If you are reading this and have not yet signed up for Tina's newsletter- go do it now! What a great freebie. Thank you so much Tina!!!

Here is my page: