Oscraps

Happy to be here at the O!

-Shannon-

I decided to finally join in at the forum and the gallery. I know a few other scrappers that like the O and I am also a fan of the designs of Fei-Fei's Stuff and Kitty Designs as well as others in the shop.

I just posted my first layout in the O gallery and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Shannon. I live in Northern California (about 30 minutes north of San Francisco) but lived 26 of my 33 years on this earth in Southern California (where much of my family still lives). I am married to Devin and we will have our first wedding anniversary in March of this year. Yay us! :D

I work for a bank in the loan department (been in mortgage for over 12 years). We don't have any children yet but I have a niece, nephew and goddaughter that I absolutely adore. I started paper scrapping about 10 years ago and started digi scrapping in March of 2008...so I will be having two anniversaries coming soon!

I am on 3 creative teams, have my own blog as well as a photography page on Facebook. That's my other obsession...photography! I love to laugh so I have a great sense of humor.

I'll stop at that for now. Looking forward to becoming familiar with board, gallery and the shop here at oscraps!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

LoriK

Welcome!! I have been to SF several times while growing up, I am on the other side of the US now (FL). Wow a photography page, I will have to ck that out. I am just a photography wanna-be but I got some new toys at Christmas I am figuring out =)

What is your Facebook link?

I think you will love it here!

-Shannon-

Welcome!! I have been to SF several times while growing up, I am on the other side of the US now (FL). Wow a photography page, I will have to ck that out. I am just a photography wanna-be but I got some new toys at Christmas I am figuring out =)

What is your Facebook link?

I think you will love it here!

How do you like Florida compared to California?

My photography page isn't anything special but here's the link Shannon Purcell Photography. I don't even know what to call it so I just used my name for now. LOL.

What fun toys did you get for Christmas. A new camera? What kind?
I don't have a good camera but I like to find out what others have and what they like about so when the day comes that I can actually afford one I knwo what to look at.

Chris Turnbull

Hi Shannon and welcome to Oscraps. I'm also a newbie here but not to the shop and it's designers.....lol just took me quite some time to come out from hiding and join in the chatter.

elizzylee

welcome to the O shannon! *SO* good to see you here!!! I think your photography is AMAZING, but you knew that already right? :)

LoriK

How do you like Florida compared to California?

My photography page isn't anything special but here's the link Shannon Purcell Photography. I don't even know what to call it so I just used my name for now. LOL.

What fun toys did you get for Christmas. A new camera? What kind?
I don't have a good camera but I like to find out what others have and what they like about so when the day comes that I can actually afford one I knwo what to look at.

I love the California beaches a lot better. Here in Florida on most beaches they drive on them, and I hate that.

I got some macro lenses for my Cannon Powershot S5, it is not a big deal camera but it does a lot.

snappy2003

Welcome to the O, Shannon! I think you'll love it here :). Be sure to join in on the challenges they are tons of fun!