Oscraps

Happy Thanksgiving!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I share this image to encourage you to explore your creative side, even when you are disappointed at the level of expertise you discover.

In 2009 I was just starting to explore my own creative side. I tried lots of things ... soap making (epic fail when a neighbor thought my gift of decorative little soaps were candy and actually tried to eat one) ... flavored vinegars and oils ... card making ... and then in 2011, I discovered flower arranging. I tried ... I really tried ....

No laughing ... ok - maybe a little laughing. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

IMG_2755.jpeg

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:giggle4: Oh Vicki that is quite the centre piece!! I can't judge though I can't imagine what it would look like if I tried my hand at flower arranging!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family!! :dinner: Hope your turkey is cooked to perfection!!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Happy Thanksgiving!! :beatingheart: Wow...that IS creative!!! And oh no, your poor neighbor!! :rotfl: We aren't doing our Thanksgiving until Saturday :) Today has just been more of a chill and also frustrating day...our Internet keeps going in and out! It was out for over 12 hours, yesterday, about 3 hours today...hoping it stays on! I did manage to do a bit of designing while it was down, so that was a good thing.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This is fabulous, Vicki!! :rotfl:

I was making whipped body butter in my Kitchen Aid, Scott was 6 yo. He thought it was whipped cream and took a swipe. Same results as your neighbor, I am sure hahaha!