Oscraps

Happy Tales Collaboration Grab Bag 80% OFF + Freebie

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Hi there!

Having fun yet for that crazy DSD week-end?!!

I won't be at home today as I go to drive my Korean nephews and nieces around but I was able to do some shopping yesterday. How about you?
Have you got a little left to grab this huuuuuuuge collaboration bundle by Anita Designs and me? That's a one time offer and you don't want to miss it!!

There are so many goodies in it I can't show you all but check the store previews to see things closely ;)
I will just show you the wonderful pages the O team made!! And of course you can check { my designer gallery } for more examples. My team totally rocks too!!

My newsletter subscribers already received a special freebie too and you are not to late to subscribe : { ninigoesdigi PU newsletter }
See you there!!

wagging_tails.jpg

i-MhXFBzw.jpg

woof-900x900.jpg

hummingbird-900x900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
this is wonderful nini,

I think we need a dog, and a cat! some fish and birds!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This kit is perfect for my crazy fur-family. Now you need to do an add-on for rats! :love:

Go out and get this, everyone, and if you don't have a pet, get one of them too :pound:

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Thank you everyone!! Glad you like it.
It's the first time I make something so big so, your kind words make it all worth it!

Soco

This kit is perfect for my crazy fur-family. Now you need to do an add-on for rats! :love:

Go out and get this, everyone, and if you don't have a pet, get one of them too :pound:

I already did! :rofl: So I think I'm ready to scrap with these awesome goodies!!!

Nini, once again, you girls rock!!!! :cheer2: This is just amazing!!!

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
I sure hope that you will be able to play with this and introduce you're little sweet thing to the team!!
And thank you for the kind words!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Nini- I signed up for your newsletter (can't believe I hadn't already!), will I be able to get the newsletter freebie? I love the paper with the mice, perfect stand-ins for my daughter's rats.

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
It doesn't go automatically and maybe you are in the new subscribed people, therefore it is not yet sent again. Will do today ;) No worries. Did you see my note in the team forum?