Oscraps

Happy Official First Day of Spring!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Or Autumn! if that is where you are at :D
Do you have any fun plans for the change in season? Do you get your garden ready for either new growth or put it to bed for the cooler months?
How about Spring cleaning? Ransack your closets for clothes to get rid of?
However, you celebrate (or not) this is a time of balance. Which means everyone needs to check out the Art Journaling - February Challenges which are all focused on balance with lots of creative ideas to get you thinking about balance in your life!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I didn't realize that was today until one of my coworkers mentioned it. It's not very spring-like outside!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Are you getting snow?
We had a few snow flurries yesterday morning but I read that the upper portions of the US were getting some snow coming through. It's been really cold and windy here the last few days, I think we got spoiled the week before with the 60* weather

Reactions: AZK

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Definitely not feeling like spring here yet, we have had about 4" of snow this week and more coming for a few days. But next week it is warming up a bit so we are getting there. Bird spring migration has slowly started so that is exciting.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Definitely not feeling like spring here yet, we have had about 4" of snow this week and more coming for a few days. But next week it is warming up a bit so we are getting there. Bird spring migration has slowly started so that is exciting.
yuuuuuuuuuuuuck about the snow!