Oscraps

Happy DSD from Designed by Soco!!!

Soco

Hello! I hope you're having fun and enjoying all the amazing deals the Oscraps designers have for you this weekend!!! :cheer2:

Come to celebrate with me and enjoy 40% OFF almost all my products (and even bigger discount on some bundles), plus a brand new collection at an amazing DSD price, and a new collab with Ange Designs with an awesome free with purchase offer you can't miss! There's also a FREEBIE for my newsletter subscribers and I'll be giving away some coupons on my Facebook page during the weekend!!! :cheer2: Stay tuned!!!

NEW | Hope Collection
Packs available separately for 40% OFF and bundle for ONLY $4 through 10/09

Mini kit | Templates | Pocket cards | Bundle

NEW | Life In Harmony - Fall, a Designed by Soco and Ange Designs collaboration
Separate packs at 40% OFF + FWP offer (buy the kit and grab the pocket cards for FREE through 10/09

Kit | Elements | Papers | Pocket cards

If you want to see some inspiration samples from my CT girls and the Cheery O's, take a look at this post on my blog!

Are you a subscriber to my newsletter? If you aren’t, check out the exclusive DSD freebie I just sent out for all my subscribers!!! I'll be sending it again next week, so subscribe now if you still haven’t done it!

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

Thank you so much for the coupons on your Facebook page! You are awesome! :whoo:

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Wow on the gorgeous things and deals and thanks for the sweet freebie! It didn't stayed long in my email box lol I jumped on it even before my morning coffee!! lol