Oscraps

Halloween costumes?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Has anyone dressed up for a Halloween party or activity yet this year? Or do you have a favorite costume from a previous year you'd like to share?
Last weekend, the ecology center where I work held a Wicked Walk which was a tour of "haunted" cabins and a hike through the woods in the dark. My job was to pass out refreshments and share some ghost stories at the campfire after the hike was over. Everyone dressed up and I became a bat. I needed a costume that was going to be warm enough but nothing that would catch on fire LOL!
IMG_0105.jpgIMG_0106.jpg

Share some of your costumes too! :vamp1:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
O wow, you look great. Halloween isn't a big thing here, but my oldest son loves it.
He is going to have a Halloween party and bought a wig and beard for the occasion :knifehead:
20241010_214428.jpg

I tried the wig, but I don't think it looks all that good on me :floorlaugh:
20241010_214916.jpg

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Has anyone dressed up for a Halloween party or activity yet this year? Or do you have a favorite costume from a previous year you'd like to share?
Last weekend, the ecology center where I work held a Wicked Walk which was a tour of "haunted" cabins and a hike through the woods in the dark. My job was to pass out refreshments and share some ghost stories at the campfire after the hike was over. Everyone dressed up and I became a bat. I needed a costume that was going to be warm enough but nothing that would catch on fire LOL!
View attachment 430881View attachment 430882

Share some of your costumes too! :vamp1:
Cutest bat ever!