Oscraps

goodaye

swathe

Goodaye everyone! Tracey from Tasmania love digi scrapping been digi scrapping for about 5 years .. and am so addicted..love it..

been married for 22 years to a lovely man, have 2 children eldest is a girl she's 20 and the youngest is a 18 year old male.. ( the fun years)

I have 2 fury babies.. both dogs. a mother and her son.. they are so precious to us..

and a granddaughter pussycat (was my daughters) and I have spoilt her something shocking (cant be helped)

I work shift work 4 days on and 4 days off in a chip factory ... I have just started a new job here and love it.. (so far) before I was a cleaner at the same factory have been working now here at the same place for the last 12 years..

love watching movies.. mainly based on true story ones. comedy and love stories

anyway.. theres more I can tell you about but I am sure I will get to know you all soon..

see you all in the forums from time to time..

take care..

LSlycord

Welcome to the big O! Sounds like you are really busy the four days that you are on...but four days off...that's a great opportunity to scrap! Can't wait to get to know you better!

jenbalding

welcome! Tasmania...WOW!!! and that work schedule sounds awesome! glad you found the O and can't wait to get to know you better

swathe

thankyou EVERYONE for the warm welcome here at Oscraps.. cant wait to join in and have fun with you all.. this place is rocking

my avatar is a Tasmanian Devil for those that didnt know.. what it was..