Oscraps

Good printing place

Kythe

CHEERY O
I usually print using Persnickety Prints but they seem to have stopped printing 12x12 size. Is there a place in Canada or the USA you would recommend that doesn't charge an arm and a leg plus your first born?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I would love to know this too Kythe!! Seems there are not many places in Canada that we can choose from is there. I used to go to copy cat printers here in Duncan but sadly they closed their doors during Covid.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I usually print using Persnickety Prints but they seem to have stopped printing 12x12 size. Is there a place in Canada or the USA you would recommend that doesn't charge an arm and a leg plus your first born?
I hope this isn't true! I still have a fair amount of print credits I haven't used yet. I better go check it out! o_O

Kythe

CHEERY O
I hope this isn't true! I still have a fair amount of print credits I haven't used yet. I better go check it out! o_O
@AZK
@taxed4ever

I stand corrected. It was my PC. I did get through properly and sure enough the 12x12's are still there for $1.99US which at this moment in time is $2.66 CAN

It isn't the easiest place to navigate but the prints are good.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
@AZK
@taxed4ever

I stand corrected. It was my PC. I did get through properly and sure enough the 12x12's are still there for $1.99US which at this moment in time is $2.66 CAN

It isn't the easiest place to navigate but the prints are good.
What a relief! I keep buying print credits when they're on sale during DSD or whatever and then I end up not using them so I've got quite a stockpile.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I've been getting my books printed at Amazon. I scrap 12x12 but print 8x8. I LOVE their quality and I get the hard cover. The books are gorgeous!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
I don't get the books but the cost of a 12x12 album is upwards to $40 here. It may be more economical to have a book made up.