Oscraps

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (Challenges) - 2021/2022

GraceJ

Hi Ona dear, may I use freebies that are currently in the store? or must be a purchased product? may I use a non Oscrap template or no? thanks for clearing my doubts @wombat146

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Ona dear, may I use freebies that are currently in the store? or must be a purchased product? may I use a non Oscrap template or no? thanks for clearing my doubts @wombat146
Hi Grace! :) The general rule is that your layout for a challenge should contain at least 80% of Oscraps products which are currently in the store, if an Oscraps freebie is in the store then by all means use it. :) A non-Oscraps template can be used, as a rough guide it is considered to be equivalent to taking up 15% of your layout. So if you were to use an outside template with just Oscraps products currently in the store then you are all good. :)

Note that challenge layouts need to contain more Oscraps products then layouts which you just create for the fun of it and upload to the gallery, the requirements for non-challenge layouts can be found in the Oscraps Gallery Requirements thread HERE

Hope that answers your questions Grace, and it's so lovely to see you here. :)