Oscraps

Free Fonts

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hi, everyone!! I´m always looking for some cool and free fonts to use in my layouts, LoL! Just in case you don't know this web site, I leave here the link so you can check it out. There are many free fonts for you to pick!! Enjoy!!

Ps- if you know some cool places, share it please!! TIA

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Over at Creative Fabrica...They have Daily Downloads each day...There is always 1 free font each day...I have gotten lots of cool ones there...Plus They often give away Big Font Bundles...If you sign up for their newsletter they will notify you daily plus when the bundles are free...xx Rhonda...

Just create an account & download each day...I Love Creative Fabrica...I haven't paid for a font since I joined...Plus they have other things there that might interest you...clipart,graphics,classes etc...

https://www.creativefabrica.com/daily-gifts/

Last edited:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Oh, since Rhonda mentioned newsletters, thehungryjpeg.com is a site that mostly deals in graphic files but every week they have a free font in their newsletter, so you would need to sign up for that. I think that's where I've gotten most of my free fonts lately.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Over at Creative Fabrica...They have Daily Downloads each day...There is always 1 free font each day...I have gotten lots of cool ones there...Plus They often give away Big Font Bundles...If you sign up for their newsletter they will notify you daily plus when the bundles are free...xx Rhonda...

Just create an account & download each day...I Love Creative Fabrica...I haven't paid for a font since I joined...Plus they have other things there that might interest you...clipart,graphics,classes etc...

https://www.creativefabrica.com/daily-gifts/
Oh, wow!! what a great tip, Rhonda!! I´m sneaking all the fonts at CF and they are gorgeous. Thank you! xoxo

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh, since Rhonda mentioned newsletters, thehungryjpeg.com is a site that mostly deals in graphic files but every week they have a free font in their newsletter, so your would need to sign up for that. I think that's where I've gotten most of my free fonts lately.
Just checking it out, Angie!! loved it. I have to find some time to download some or all, LoL thank you so much for sharing. xx

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
Hi, everyone!! I´m always looking for some cool and free fonts to use in my layouts, LoL! Just in case you don't know this web site, I leave here the link so you can check it out. There are many free fonts for you to pick!! Enjoy!!

Ps- if you know some cool places, share it please!! TIA
thank you!