Oscraps

Foto inspired edge templates

helenedubois

helenedubois
These look like they could be amazing but I have not figured out how to use them. Do you have a tutorial on Foto Inspired Edge Templates?
Thanks
Helene

petey111

Anna's team is amazing and I'm sure someone will be able to give you some great pointers!!! I haven't used these and they are experts with them, so I'll leave it up to them, but I'll check again and make sure someone from her team has seen this! :)

Ellen

I'm not in Anna's team ( but can dream about it :p)
I use mine mostly as a background for multi photo templates, the layers are separate so you can use several colours to match your photos. It works well with the gradient tool too.
Just paint them or use a paper or texture or both on them.
you don't need to use every layer , sometimes I just need a bit because I don't like a straight edge on something.

you can also just blend a photo into it.

do a search in the gallery and you will find several examples or look at them in the shop and every set has a couple of examples. Have fun playing with them

Rikki

I also use them as a background under the template and clip various papers to the layers. I use them mostly on 24x12 layouts, so I just use one edge template and place the edges on the different sides of the layout.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Oh Anna ... the second tutorial I have to try ...
I need a lot of time to try all the interesting tutorials on your site ...