Oscraps

First signs of Spring in my backyard

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
LOVE all of your pictures! I don't have any early spring plants, but the plumes are coming out on my zebra grass and there are buds on my little tree (I'm not sure what kind it is) and I can see new shoots coming up at the base of my daylilies.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am so happy to see that spring has arrived by you @Jeannette
Your photos are beautiful and I loved seeing Billie too.

Nothing other than crocuses are blooming here yet but I can feel it's happening soon. I love Spring. Summer is still my favorite season but spring simply has all of its energy and potential ready to bloom. I can't beat that feeling in any other season

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Love your first signs of spring photo Jeannette ...
I'm so tired of the rain and cold temperatures... Today the sun is shining... and I enjoyed it... I settled outside on my terrace with my kindle... and a nice cup of coffee.. .

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Love your first signs of spring photo Jeannette ...
I'm so tired of the rain and cold temperatures... Today the sun is shining... and I enjoyed it... I settled outside on my terrace with my kindle... and a nice cup of coffee.. .
Good for you. We so need it!!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
O no Eva, I am so sorry for you. Mind you I love snow, and we hardly have snow in the Netherlands anymore. But snow in March? No, that's not good. Hope Spring will arrive in Sweden soon too!

We'll probably have snow for at least a month longer. It's so hard doing CT layouts right now. Every designer releases spring kits.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Beautiful!!! Love the pic of Billie :heartpumplove: We have several plants blooming here, I will have to take some photos to share...it is SO nice to see pops of color outside! My favorites are the Japanese Quince that blooms amazing pink flowers and the Japanese Magnolia tree out front that thankfully surived having rain and then freezing temps...that combo has killed all of the blooms a few times over the past few years we have lived here :beatingheart: