Oscraps

First 3 Posts?? VERY Frustrating!!

Where am I allowed to post? Each place I have tried to post in..I am promptly denied and told I have to post 3 times before I can post. This is extremely frustrating ,since I have tried for several days and now have missed out on the birthday prizes and challenges and well..just about everything,because I am not allowed to post. I can't even post thank you for each day's piece of the kit!

petey111

Hi Scarlet - I will let someone know you've had difficulty. It looks like you have three posts now. In the future, you can comment on the introduce yourself forum and comment in the gallery, to build up your post count.

I hope you've gotten what you need now!!

cruisetoscrap

Where am I allowed to post? Each place I have tried to post in..I am promptly denied and told I have to post 3 times before I can post. This is extremely frustrating ,since I have tried for several days and now have missed out on the birthday prizes and challenges and well..just about everything,because I am not allowed to post. I can't even post thank you for each day's piece of the kit!

I agree s this place mkes sense for me to get a post in.

zanthia

CHEERY O
great question - went to games area as that is usally place to build up posts but not allowed

yvonnahenna

Than post around in the welcome area :)
Or maybe the gallery? While commenting, you can find some nice inpiration overthere :D

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
You can post in the welcome thread and the gallery. Unfortunately the site started to become overrun with spam and this was a simple way to fix it.

MrsPeel

I had the same thing when I first registered, you need to post 3 LOs in the gallery to get access....this is because of the spammers, as Clara said....
and, trust me, I have been on the admin side of a spammers invasion in other sites...isn't pretty and in some cases the designers lost all their work, a site had all the memebrs LOs whiped out....
It s just a little garantee that you are indeed a scrapper and look after the community...
There are tons of freebies here in the store, just get some of those , post 3 pages and you are in.... am so so sorry I didnt see this before, because I had that a month ago, so I could have pointed out, ...hope you sorted it though?