Oscraps

February Standing O's

Ann06

Lyoon_ france page from Ann06

Thank you Adryane, what a treat to see one of my pages being highlighted here from you!

Ann

mrstoa

mrstoa
I just spotted this in the gallery by "ndalton" using One Little Bird's "Time Capsule" kit..... stop by and leave some love'. I've put her second page here too the journaling is wonderful.. her photo treatment and shadow technique wonderful

scrap7.jpg

ndalton

mrstoa,
I tried to send you a privite message to thank you for your kind comments and for posting my page in this forum... I am such a newbie that I don't really undestand what it means but I do know it was very kind of you.
So thanks... Hope to be around a little more.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ndalton-- welcome to Oscraps! Your page is fantastic and this (The Standing O's) is a way to showcase layouts that really stand out! Feel free to ask any questions you have. Looking forward to seeing more of your scrapping :)

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
This Love by MaggieMae

I love this! That photo is so beautiful..love the tone and treatment of the photo..and she made such a simply uncluttered and lovely page with it...:amen:

donnagoar

Thank you, Chris!! That was a fun page to do and you make me smile with the Standing O! Thank you sO much!

scrap-genie

Thank you, Adryane! I am so pleased to be able to preserve this story. Having such wonderful inspiration in the AnnaLift has led all of us to wonderful and very individual interpretations. All the others should probably be here too!

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Blossom by Marnie

You can't get any more creative than this..it is so so so cooool!!!!!!!

:israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel::israel:

marnie333

Wow, BIG thanks to you Vicki for the lovely recognition…...a high compliment from such a talented, Creative artist!