Oscraps

February Standing O's

hondachicc

Hey ladies!!! It's the month of LOVE!!!!

What better way to show love around here than in the gallery????

While you are there, bring back your faves here so we can all go see and leave some love!!

There are so many outstanding layouts in our gallery, it's hard to get to them all...so PLEASE SHARE WITH US!!!! ANYONE CAN DO THIS!!!

ViVre

Oooh, wow, i totally fell in love with this page of Elisa;
look at those OUTSTANDING pictures

:photo::photo::photo::photo::photo:

Image is linked :)

LSlycord

Ok...I have just to add another one from Elisa's photo shoot. Look at this one !
Sister_s_Arms.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
There seems to be a theme of sweetness & love here in the Standing O's this month ... and this one from Steffi is no exception ... ~sigh~ ... what's not to love about this darling page? The image is linked, so please click & leave some love!

petey111

The first page of the gallery is hitting me tonight - Check out these lovely layouts and leave them some love!!!

By Chunlin:

By Trudy:

By rln69

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh thank you Trudy!! doing a little happy dance!!! I used a new Florabella's/Lux II action on it called Sugar so it gave the photo a gorgeous sweet pink tinge to it. Thanks again sweetie!! x

hondachicc

AWE...LINDA!!!! As I have been sick for three days....this surely helps me feel so much better!! thank you so much sweetie!!!!! (((HUGS))))

ViVre

Wow, wow, wow. Madigirl has made thé perfect layout.
Such beautiful colors and the blending is just OUTSTANDING!!!

Image is linked, so please leave her some love!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
There was a sharp intake of breath ... followed by a *thud* as my jaw hit the floor ... this page my nininano is utterly GORGEOUS ... image is linked, so please go ahead & leave some lovin' ...

nininano

*happy dance* Thanks so much Sue!!!!!!
Always happy to see one of my pages here!!!!
(((hugs)))