Oscraps

February Post Challenge: Lets share the lOve!

LaughingSun

lol... just got back and realized I hadn't pushed 'post quick reply' before I left... hence the very delayed 'yes I can!!' post ROFL

LaughingSun

part of the reason I went today is that my parents are coming in a couple of weeks and they'll insist on going so I thought I'd get Kylie a bit used to it before they came so it wasn't totally obvious that we haven't been going ;)

LaughingSun

not gonna lie if they ask... but not going to mention it either!!! I just don't want to have to deal with the lectures...

LaughingSun

anyway... off to the galleries... then back b/c I'm sure I'll need to be just a bit more obnoxious to reach my goal today... eeks. why did I leave it so long? sheesh!

LaughingSun

it's funny... we always plan so much & then barely get anything done. I really wish we lived closer... seeing them once/year just isn't enough :(

LaughingSun

take what we can get tho. keep trying to convince them to move here... but it's their home, we're the ones who moved away... so they're not keen on leaving.

LaughingSun

gotta get this mortgage paid off so we can travel more... this year we're in the hole so no traveling at all. although I did really really good on the grocery/extras budget this month... so next month we won't need any extra b/c my parents are visiting. that's really good :)

LaughingSun

can I babble anymore? ROFL... so funny! I can type & type & type & type. usually when I get to the end of the row I've been typing long enough not to have to 'wait' between posts...

LaughingSun

but that's kinda typing at half speed... so if I slow down even more I can type less between posts & not wait...

LaughingSun

anyway... I should probably go figure out something for lunch... then after Kylie is snoozin I can do some scrapping... I have 1 more CT LO to do and 1 more OKC LO to do... then post 'em all over ;)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
You'd think weekends would be easier, but when I'm home I think I just like to waste time....Why is it I get NOTHING DONE!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Well I still have over 50 posts to go, so I'm going to first check what I've missed this weekend in the forum then get my butt to the gallery or I'll never make it.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Oh and I need to do the spotlight challenge this week!!!! I have the photos in mind that I want to use, but my moods been off lately with my creative projects!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
18 more posts to go for my challenge. I can do that...just need to grab some lunch first and get moving around! HA!

LaughingSun

aaah... I'm getting there but it's ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slllloooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!