Oscraps

Fall TV Season?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Does anyone have any idea if shows will be coming back at all? I know that Fear The Walking Dead and the new limited series spin-off are both supposed to be starting in October. Other than that, I have not seen or heard if any of the network shows will be back.

I hope that at least a few come back because hubby and I have about 3-4 shows we are watching on streaming service and other than West Wing, they aren't all that good.

zanthia

CHEERY O
i know that this is us and greys anatomy are filming - think this is u s is coming back end of october and greys in november and greys supposed will do something with covid too

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
:noidea::behindsofa:I have no idea. Everything is just so screwy right now! Will it ever be normal again? And I don't mean "the new normal".

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I'm excited to see Walking Dead coming back.

The Masked Singer is back and we like it. I was rather shocked to see all the people in the audience though! No way you're getting me in there.

zanthia

CHEERY O
I'm excited to see Walking Dead coming back.

The Masked Singer is back and we like it. I was rather shocked to see all the people in the audience though! No way you're getting me in there.

there was NO audience - d id you watch the emmys it was like that in the beginning - using old footage

i am too looking forward to walking dead and the new spinoff - maggie is supposed to be back this season

Last edited by a moderator:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
there was NO audience - d id you watch the emmys it was like that in the beginning - using old footage

i am too looking forward to walking dead and the new spinoff - maggie is supposed to be back this season

Oh that is so interesting! They fooled us....

zanthia

CHEERY O
have not watched ratched yet - its has got some really bad reviews but i still want to see it .

last night watched the movie Enola holmes on netfilx - really good

anyone planning on watching new fargo with chris rock - will be recording it tonight

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I had seen mostly bad reviews of Ratched too. The premise seemed interesting but when I found out that's the same guy who does American Horror Story, that was the factor against it. I really liked AHS in the beginning and then I was pretty much over it as it got more and more ridiculous (to me). With AHS- the premise was always had potential but then it went pretty much off the rails.

I heard that Enola Holmes was good- next time we are up to watching a movie I will check that out.

I think we are going to start watching Utopia soon. My brain is broken after watching two+ seasons of Hannibal. It is getting too dark and psychotic even for me, but still we plug along. ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
You liked Ratched? Were you an American Horror Story fan too? We liked the first few seasons but not much after that. If you saw them, is this similar? I know that the producer/director/writer/can't remember who Ryan something or other was involved in both.

zanthia

CHEERY O
for the most part i like AHS - some seasons were pretty good and some not .

you can definitely see some AHS influence here especially from AHS asylum

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I finally saw some advertisements this past week for some of the shows we watch.....we love the NCIS shows, FBI, Seal Team.....shows like that. We also watch the reality shows based in Alaska like Alaska, the Last Frontier. And we enjoy Mountain Men.

zanthia

CHEERY O
has anyone watched the new walking dead spinoff. i have it on dvr but havent watched it yet

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
have not watched ratched yet - its has got some really bad reviews but i still want to see it .

last night watched the movie Enola holmes on netfilx - really good

anyone planning on watching new fargo with chris rock - will be recording it tonight
Stacy- we are watching Fargo, on the 2nd season. Is Chris Rock in the third? We are watching on Hulu and honestly, I have no idea how many seasons there even are!