Oscraps

Expressions of Solitude with Courtney - Sept 7-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDesigns

09-07-17_LonesomeTree-Bryce-copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...designs-solitude-lonesome-tree-bryce&cat=1658

What an amazing representation of solitude!!! Love that lone tree in the desert! Amazing work!

CourtneyDesigns

I am part of a family of people who thrive on Solitude... My daughter is one of us... She loves her alone time... We were face timing the other day and I thought she looked beautiful.. the lighting was perfect and her hair was cool, so I asked her to take a couple of selfies... Perfect for this challenge... I had about a dozen variations of this page and she chose this one...

Love the touches of color here! Perfect to show how we are in solitude but lively too! Beautiful picture and layout!

CourtneyDesigns

I HAD to do this one! It's right up my alley! LOL
It looks like I am not the only one with ample words to say on 'solitude'. The layouts are wonderfull!!

su_CD_Solitude_Moi-600.jpg

Thank you for a great challenge!

Su

This is gorgeous Su! Love the image here which portrays solitude so well and your layout is amazing with the paper stacking!!

SharLamb

Sharron
Courtney, it has been wonderful getting to know you, and playing with your beautiful kit, Solitude. It has been very meaningful to me on several levels. I love your gorgeous style. Your art is perfect for art journaling, and equally wonderful for traditional scrapping. YOU GO GIRL!

CourtneyDesigns

Sorry this took so long!!! I have been under the weather thanks to kids...bleh.

I have to say here first, wow wow wow. All the layouts were so amazing! You all really showcased solitude so well! Thank you all so much for participating!!

Without further ado, here are the random winners.

1st Place Sharon Lamb
2nd Place Louisa Kelly

Congratulations!!!

CourtneyDesigns

Courtney, it has been wonderful getting to know you, and playing with your beautiful kit, Solitude. It has been very meaningful to me on several levels. I love your gorgeous style. Your art is perfect for art journaling, and equally wonderful for traditional scrapping. YOU GO GIRL!

Thanks so much Sharon!! Loved all your layouts here!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Congratulations Sharon and Louisa!

Sorry this took so long!!! I have been under the weather thanks to kids...bleh.

I have to say here first, wow wow wow. All the layouts were so amazing! You all really showcased solitude so well! Thank you all so much for participating!!

Without further ado, here are the random winners.

1st Place Sharon Lamb
2nd Place Louisa Kelly

Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.