Oscraps

**Exciting News ** - A Slight Change to the Challenges

Bush Girl

Hello Everyone,

I have some exciting news - on the suggestion of a member we are introducing a new prize to the monthly challenges that is in addition to our existing prize system. In order to bring back a sense of competition, as well as the percentage discount coupons you could win, we are now offering a one off $10 Gift Certificate each month to one lucky winner.

In order to be eligible to win this certificate all you have to do is keep doing what you're already doing - how's that for easy!! If you complete 3-5 of our monthly challenges you will receive one entry to the prize draw, and if you complete all 6 challenges you will receive two entries. These entries will be given to the lovely Mr Random who will select a winner each month.

A Gift Certificate is a special method of payment - it's like using cash. The code is input into the purchasing system right at the end, where you'd insert your credit card/paypal details. Further more, there are no exclusions with a GC - and no expiration date! Full instructions will be sent out with each GC.

If you would like a reminder of all the challenge rules for 2014 going forward, read this.

We hope you will enjoy this new development which will take effect from now on.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I love the Oscrap challenges ... and usually I have no problems to make them all ... but win a $ 10 Gift Certificate is an extra boost.