Oscraps

Everything Everywhere All at Once: A Movie Rec

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Last night, my hubby and I watched Everything Everywhere All at Once and we both loved it. It is on Netflix only until August 22 so if you have Netflix, watch it if you can.
I had added this to a Want to Watch list a while ago and when DH asked me about it, I couldn't remember why I did. We figured, sure why not? It was either this movie or yet another NCIS or whatever else we are watching.
I can't really describe it and it doesn't fit into any specific genre. It's got a bit of sci-fi, a lot of action, all sorts of comedy, some family drama all mashed together. And somehow- it works. That acting is incredible and the choreography was literally jaw-dropping to watch. And yet, there were some really heartfelt and touching moments.
if you are bored with everything that's on TV, give this one a try. You won't be bored, I promise!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Thank you!! I have been wanting to see this, but we cancelled Netflix a few months ago, so like Cheryl, I am hoping it will end up on one of the ones I have...Hulu, Peacock, Prime...and Tubi has a lot of great movies, too!! I was able to watch Aqua Man on there with the hot Jason Momoa :love: