Oscraps

English Toucan Waving Hello

Toucan Scraps

Hello everyone.

My name is Angela, I live in England with my wonderful husband and three active children. Two of them have special needs and I'm kept very busy, and exhausted, caring for their 24 hour nursing needs.

I keep sane using art, crafts and scrapbooking. Art journaling is a great therapy outlet for me.

val

welcome hOme Angela!
take a seat and have FUN, that what we are all here for!

xoxo

petey111

Welcome to Oscraps Angela!!! There are some amazing art journalers here!! Can't wait to see your pages. Holler if you need anything!

scrap-genie

WelcOme, Angela! Hope we'll be seeing your AJ here.

One question, as a birder who has seen and love them, wonder about the Toucan in your "name"?

Toucan Scraps

thank you for the warm welcome ladies.

Jean, when I first started blogging I chose to use the Toucan for my blog site name, because it's my husband's favourite bird/animal. In the past when we've briefly discussed setting up a family website, Toucan kept coming up in the options for names, and themes. So the Toucan was to honour my husband in my blogging. My main hobby was scrapbooking so I named the blog Toucan Scraps and News, a place to share family news and my love of scrapbooking. Over time I discovered that people referred to me as Toucan or Toucan Scraps when the referenced my work and blog posts etc. So it became my online name.

Romy

I can imagine you have your hands full, Angela!! An I'm glad you've found this creative outlet...welcome to Oscraps!!