Oscraps

embrace - a fei fei's stuff + paislee press collaboration

elizzylee

Hold on to your HATS, this is a looooooooooong post!!!

I am so very excited to present to you, a new paislee press + fei fei's stuff collaboration

the full kit

two quick pages

Are you subscribed to Fei Fei's Stuff Mailing List or the PressList by paislee press?
If so, you get the two embrace quick pages for FREE when you purchase the embrace kit.
Be on the lookout for your coupon in your newsletters.
If you aren't yet a subscriber, there's still time to sign up!

>>> Take Me to Fei Fei's Stuff Mailing List <<<
>>> Take Me to the Press List by Paislee Press <<<

Check out the AMAZING work by our creative teams!!
embrace-ct-4.jpg

embrace-ct-5.jpg

embrace-ct-1.jpg

embrace-ct-2.jpg

embrace-ct-3.jpg

EMBRACE QUICK ALBUMS

are you still with us? we both loved playing with the kit so much both of us made 5x7 quick albums.
You save 20% when you purchase both together HERE.

WIN A QUICK ALBUM
We're both hosting album giveaways on our blogs so be sure to stop by to enter for your change to win.

>> go to shaui's blog to win embrace vol. 1 <<

>> go to liz's blog to win embrace vol. 2 (and a shutterfly coupon for FREE 5x7 photo book printing) <<

AND............LASTLY............

we are hosting a challenge HERE. Come join us this week for some scrapping fun and for your chance to win gift certificates to fei fei's stuff and paislee press!! Everyone that participates will receive this set of quick pages for FREE, just for playing!!

paisleefei-embraceQPs2-prv.jpg

Last edited:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Wheeeeeee, ITS HERE!! its FINALLY here!!!!

Love, Love this kit, so versitile, A must have in your kit stash!!!

shauilee

FeiFei Stuff Designer
Designer
you SIMPLY ROCK LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have enjoyed soooooooo much working with you!

biograffiti

I got my press list email this morning and LOVE this new collab! This one and est last week... you are breaking my scrap bank!! LOL :)

katg1006

...........................faints.................................. this is just sooooooo YUMMY!!!!! Love it :) Look at all of that fabulous inspiration too!! Your creative teams rocked those layouts!!! Stunning!

danenan

OOOOOOOH WOW!!!!!!! this is stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors. And your CT's are sooooooo inspiring! Each and every LO is perfection!

and I sooooooo promised myself not to buy anything else this month!

PhoebeJo

This kit is SO amazing!! LOVE it!!! I'm so excited that it's finally here! :D I was having a hard time containing my excitement about this one!! {heehee}

mrstoa

mrstoa
A winning combination - two talented designers - a must have and then off to see enter for the quick page album
Oh, did I mention I love the kit!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
FABULOUS new kit girls!!! just LOVE the colours you have used, it looks like a real versatile gorgeous kit!!!! off to check out the challenge!!

LSlycord

Your creative teams have shown this off wonderfully! I so want to sit and scrap with this. However, I fear that I must go start supper instead. But soon...very, very soon!

hollie h

that is one of the prettiest and most elegant kits I have ever seen. you two out did yourselves. bravo!!!!

lmccandless

*swoon* I am making time this weekend just to unzip this kit, have a moment of *ahhhhhh* and SCRAP! Gorgeous work, ladies!