Oscraps

Editing photo's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Do you ever edit photos?
If so, do you use actions or do you just use filters? Or how do you prefer to edit your photos
I myself sometimes try some filters, or actions that I have bought.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I rarely DON'T edit a picture. There's almost always something I can "tweak". I have some actions, but I love editing my photos on my phone, right off the bat, then if they still need something, I normally just use the editing tools in PS/PSE. I have a few apps that I use if I want some special effects.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I usually do 2 things:
1. Using the Smart Brush to make it lighter or make the sky bluer or the green greener or something like that.
2. Duplicating the photo and use a blend mode on the top layer.

And sometimes I go wild and follow a tutorial I printed out on how to turn a photo into a sketch.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
if i edit it is usually for a layout, and no more than turn to black/white or use a blending mode.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
My personal photos are all edited in LR because I only shoot RAW photos.
For my edits I made a number of presets myself: some are standard with import - others are photo dependent.

For stock photos I sometimes use actions or an overlay. Sometimes the filters in PS CC or just some adjustment layers.
Rarely a photo without some adjustment :)...

margje

The O is awesOme
Well you know that I just love editing photo's! I have 95% of my pages starting with edited photo's! I spend some time on creative editings! But on my family photobooks it are mostly sharpening or color edits!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I typically just adjust brightness but I'd like to start playing more with actual effects and such.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I shoot in RAW as well as jpeg. I use the RAW to edit for colour vibrancy and clarity then move into PSE for filters as needed for the page I am working on. Quite often I will duplicate the photo and on separate layers play with different filters or overlays then combine them.

timounette

CHEERY O
I don't often edit my photos. I adjust bringthness and that's all.
When I want to edit a picture I use lightroom.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I don't do a lot of editing, even though I have Lightroom in my subscription. The edit I'm most likely to do is a change to b&w. Second is Control+L in Photoshop, which I'm pretty sure is the Levels option.

zanthia

CHEERY O
as i mainly use stock phots dont do a lot of editing but i will change to b/w or lighten photos. I have the free topaz studio 1 which i may do some editing for effects.