Oscraps

does anyone else have junior scrappers?

Danesa

Danesa
Angela, she's done a great job on her first page. She should have a wonderful book at the end. I don't have anyone else in my home to steal my computer time. haha I think its great that your daughters are taking an interest at such a young age.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
My girls don't have the slightest interest in scrapping, so my laptop is safe, lol! Your daughter's page is great! She's pretty talented.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
When I started scrapping I did it with Maya, she was young, so we signed up here together as madi (Ma for Maya and Di for Diane).
so I must warn you!!! :rofl:
before you know it your computer days are over and your daughter may end up as a designer at Oscraps!!
good thing she has her own laptop now!

but no kidding, it is so much fun to share a hobby like this,
and learn from each other. not just the scrapping part but the artsy part too!
hope you all fill the gallery with lots of gorgeous stuff!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Well years ago my son i think when he was about 11-12 years old he did some digital scrapping.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My daughter did some scrapping here a long time ago but she lost interest.

Angela- that page was super! I hope that she keeps going, who knows where it will take her?

Toucan Scraps

thank you ladies

When I started scrapping I did it with Maya, she was young, so we signed up here together as madi (Ma for Maya and Di for Diane).
so I must warn you!!! :rofl:
before you know it your computer days are over and your daughter may end up as a designer at Oscraps!!
good thing she has her own laptop now!

wow Diane, that's awesome.

My eldest has been playing today having a go at romantic imagery.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=408527

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Wow, your daughter did an awesome job on her page!!
My kids are not interested in scrapping at all!

Kythe

Magnificant start to a great hobby. I would encourage her to write a story and add the pictorial pages to go with it. Wouldn’t that be a grand school project? Just think of all the wonderful fantasy kits there are in the shop. She could print off the whole thing and bind it in a book of short stories.