Oscraps

Do you want to be a Healthy-O??

Quirkyk

well ladies I'm super excited to have friends along this whole thing! I'm even gonna start early!! :) although I guess there really isn't an early huh :) I get to do yoga in the morning and then even have a walking date after that!! So I'll def. get the exercise in for tomorrow :)

Yam

I am in, please! I have a lot of weight to lose and I don't succeed to do it alone:(, I hope that with you all I will get the motivation I need.

Karah

I'm excited to see so many of you are wanting to join!

I know this group has been a HUGE motivation for me - in the 2 weeks hiatus between rounds, I've just done TERRIBLE. LOL.

Remember - this group will be open to anyone until March 31st so invite your friends & family to join in too! :)

4noisyboys

Whether I want to or not, I HAVE to do it! My cholesteral has been high for years, and I was supposed to have already lost 15 pounds my the end of March so I can have it tested again, and then I'm supposed to go on meds if it isn't lowered. Do you think I did anything? NO!!! LOL! So...I'm ready. I'm going to get signed up somewhere too for exercising! Count me in girl!!

...the doctor will just have to wait three more months!!

Quirkyk

well I was a really good girl yesterday!! everything I ate was either healthy or in moderation...and did yoga AND walked!! :) Can't wait to see what you do for challenges!! :)

stephie

I'm in...again. But i'm like Merkee and don't do so well with the challenges the way we've had them. And I forget to post my weight. But i like the support of the community and want a refresher.

goofy4dj

Karah will you please re-sign me up! I'll be out of town still on Friday (it's spring break here) but will join you all as soon as we return.

Thanks!!!

Quirkyk

Ohhh I just ran across something that looks like it might help...Here is a Weight Loss Journal that you can make!! At least it would be a pretty thing to keep my maybe not so great journey in!! LOL

Weight Loss Journal

And it is on sale for now...

petey111

I worked out for about 35 minutes today. =) I'm so happy with how much weight I've already lost...I'm going to keep it up!

Karah

I'll be getting you guys added to the Healthy-O's forum tomorrow - can't wait to see you all there! :)

Bush Girl

Karah, are we kicking off again this time tomorrow?

Opps, just to confirm, it's already Thursday here, so I mean Friday. Oh no, that sounds even more confusing. You know what I mean - I hope. Ahhh, too early in the morning.....not enough coffee yet!

Karah

We will kick off on Friday :) But Thursday just started here about 45 minutes ago. LOL. So everyone - be sure to step on a scale on Friday as we will be posting our starting weights (and if you are not comfortable posting it for all to see, you will be able to PM it to me or your team leader once we designate teams). :)

Yam

COOL!

We will kick off on Friday :) But Thursday just started here about 45 minutes ago. LOL. So everyone - be sure to step on a scale on Friday as we will be posting our starting weights (and if you are not comfortable posting it for all to see, you will be able to PM it to me or your team leader once we designate teams). :)

Karah

Hi girls!

Nope, I didn't forget about you!! There was some behind the scenes confusion and I am not able to add you all to the healthy-O's forum tonight.

BUT - that being said, STILL do your weigh-in tomorrow and just make a note of your weight! We should be up and running tomorrow at some point :) Thanks for your patience!