Oscraps

Do you print your scrapbook pages?

LSlycord

Do you print your scrapbook pages? If so, where? If not, do you save them in the cloud and do you go back and look at them. Do you share them with anyone?

I had made books at Artscow before. I took a look...and oh my. The product line has definitely expanded.

Tell me what else I might have missed in the last 10 years.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I print my pages regularly. I've used Persnickity Prints for quite awhile now. Recently, I discovered that Amazon also offers printing (I print 8x8). They have a hard cover book that lays flat for about the same price that I was paying at PP. I'm in love with the one book from Amazon and will get my next book printed there. (Not sure if the price was for Prime of not.)

I also get Chatbooks - mine are 6x6 and they're automatically printed from my Instagram account. I get a book a month (no shipping charges) and I can go in and the edit the books before they're printed. I've been on Instagram since 2012 and love all the memories that I have on there. Chatbooks offers several other options, but I just do the Instagram books. They go back to the beginning of my Instagram account - so the cute little books are just full of memories.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I typically use Shutterfly when I get coupons from them but have used Artscow in the past. I used a different site last year but it shipped directly to my nephew so I don't know how it came out. I had no idea that Amazon does printing too.- Good to know!

AnitaH

Just seen this post and yes I do 8" x 8" on my own printer and 12 x 12 I've had printed I have soooo many albums - Family History, my Grandson and holidays are always scrapped albums total = 17 Is that an addiction ??????

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I print my pages regularly. I've used Persnickity Prints for quite awhile now. Recently, I discovered that Amazon also offers printing (I print 8x8). They have a hard cover book that lays flat for about the same price that I was paying at PP. I'm in love with the one book from Amazon and will get my next book printed there. (Not sure if the price was for Prime of not.)

I also get Chatbooks - mine are 6x6 and they're automatically printed from my Instagram account. I get a book a month (no shipping charges) and I can go in and the edit the books before they're printed. I've been on Instagram since 2012 and love all the memories that I have on there. Chatbooks offers several other options, but I just do the Instagram books. They go back to the beginning of my Instagram account - so the cute little books are just full of memories.
Can you share a link to this? I have been searching and must not be using the right keywords because all I seem to be finding are empty albums or photo paper. TIA!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I would love the link too please I really would like to have albums done for my grands! Hopefully Amazon Canada has it!

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I have 4 albums printed (21cm * 21cm , about 8*8) and 2 project album (A week in the Life 2012 and a December Daly2012, that one I finished) inspired by Ali Edwards

Danesa

Danesa
I use Shutterfly. They send coupons all the time and I've been happy with the quality. I send them to family members randomly. :) I also have several table album books for myself.

jenn33199

Yes. I print books frequently. Used to use artscow and now I use whichever of snapfish, Shutterfly, Photobook AmErica etc is the cheapest. I will say that I just received a few books from Photobook America. Quality was good. Shipping was stupidly expensive- which is where I know they make their money when they have sales etc.

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
it's been far too long since I printed albums. I miss the Costco print shop where I would have my square layouts printed and frame myself. This is a good reminder to put an album together with all the layouts I've made

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Can you share a link to this? I have been searching and must not be using the right keywords because all I seem to be finding are empty albums or photo paper. TIA!
Wow I didn't realize how hard it was to find this. Are you a prime member? If you are, you have to put in PHOTOS and it will take you to all of the options. I tried to provide a link, but it takes me to all of my private information. I'll PM you.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I would love the link too please I really would like to have albums done for my grands! Hopefully Amazon Canada has it!
I'll PM you, Trudy. I just told Chris that I think you must have to be a Prime member. Ole' Jeffy boy is missing the boat by not providing this service to everybody!!