Oscraps

Do you have an all time favorite movie?

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
Trying to pin down one is seriously hard for me, but pretty much anything Johnny Depp, I had a real 'thing' for him. I think he's a phenomenal actor and maybe it's because I'm kind of a off the wall character myself, I relate. I'm sad about what's been the big news lately, but it doesn't take away his acting ability.

Pirates of the Carribbean--I still remember belly laughing in the theater at the first scene when he steps on the dock.--hubs loved:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Chocolat--that one got me hot and bothered and it wasn't the chocolate--hubs 5 minutes :ilovechocolate:
Edward Scissorhands---hubs didn't last 5 minutes, but I actually cried in parts:bawling:
What's Eating Gilbert Grape--baby Leonardo de Caprio--another tear jerker for me on many levels--hubs no:bawling:
Finding Neverland--can you spell BABE people? And it introduced Freddy Highmore to the world.--hubs liked:cheer::banana6::cloud9::waving2::waving2:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory--truest to the original book, Roald Dahl IRL, didn't like grownups, I can relate to a certain degree-hubs no
I didn't watch Alice in Wonderland, it wasn't a favorite book of mine.
He made a bunch of duds too, but what actor doesn't, Gigli anyone?:sick:
I also have the DVDs of 21 Jumpstreet, never watched it when it was on, but I get why there was a frenzy.:banana6::cheer::banana::cucumber::dancing6::dancingbfly::bouncing:
Johnny Depp is also very loyal to the people he works with. There are a number of the pirates who show up in several of his movies.
Ok, I will go take a cold shower now. Like I said, off the wall. That's me,

A Walk to Remember
Brian's Song
Remember the Titans

Last edited:

GraceJ

Trying to pin down one is seriously hard for me, but pretty much anything Johnny Depp, I had a real 'thing' for him. I think he's a phenomenal actor (...)

Pirates of the Carribbean--I still remember belly laughing in the theater at the first scene when he steps on the dock.--hubs loved:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
(...)

I didn't watch Alice in Wonderland, it wasn't a favorite book of mine. (...)

I totally agree with you my dear sweet friend, Johnny Depp is an incredible good actor, and I loved Pirates of the Caribbean and Edward Scissorhands (this is a fave for me, partially because I love Winona Ryder's performance, she is one of my fave actress).

I didn't watch Alice in Wonderland either, actually I don't like the book, makes me feel anxious, lol

I haven't watched yet some of the movies you mentioned, but adding them to my list, thank you so much for increasing my list :)

In my case, when a handsome actor acts :love:, I can't even concentrate watching the movie, the only thing I have in my mind is "but what a beautiful thing I'm seeing :lovey3: if someone asks me what the movie was about, I don't even know.:floorlaugh:

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
I totally agree with you my dear sweet friend, Johnny Depp is an incredible good actor, and I loved Pirates of the Caribbean and Edward Scissorhands (this is a fave for me, partially because I love Winona Ryder's performance, she is one of my fave actress).

I didn't watch Alice in Wonderland either, actually I don't like the book, makes me feel anxious, lol

I haven't watched yet some of the movies you mentioned, but adding them to my list, thank you so much for increasing my list :)

In my case, when a handsome actor acts :love:, I can't even concentrate watching the movie, the only thing I have in my mind is "but what a beautiful thing I'm seeing :lovey3: if someone asks me what the movie was about, I don't even know.:floorlaugh:
9dc5a2b31cda7ac9e9b7410b811082b6.gif

scrap-genie

Trying to pin down one is seriously hard for me, but pretty much anything Johnny Depp, I had a real 'thing' for him. I think he's a phenomenal actor and maybe it's because I'm kind of a off the wall character myself, I relate. I'm sad about what's been the big news lately, but it doesn't take away his acting ability.

I haven't watched that many of his movies but like to watch him a lot. We were fans of the "El Mariachi" movies so went to see Once Upon a Time in Mexico where Depp's character stole the show. That wasn't until 2003, but that's when I first knew about him. I've always said Captain Jack Sparrow was the most beautiful pirate ever.