Oscraps

Diagnostic Testing

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you so much, Cheryl! I am keeping busy this weekend. Tod and I went shopping and then to dinner yesterday. Today we had Sunday School and then church. We went to Arby's after church and then I have been scrapbooking this afternoon and watching Monk. It's a pretty funny show at times so I am keeping me mind off things. When I do think about it, I pray again.
Yes, scrapping is my go-to when I'm worried about anything. It's the best therapy and I love Monk. Good choice.

LSlycord

Just saw this @EvelynD2. I am praying that they can get the biopsy scheduled quickly and that it is a cyst. I am also praying for God's perfect peace as you walk this path.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thank you for the update. I am sure anyone who has had a breast biopsy will agree with this- the best advice I can give you is to practice Lamaze or other deep breathing exercises. You are going to instinctively tense up and breathing through it will help a lot

So many good thoughts coming your way!!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Thank you for the update. I am sure anyone who has had a breast biopsy will agree with this- the best advice I can give you is to practice Lamaze or other deep breathing exercises. You are going to instinctively tense up and breathing through it will help a lot

So many good thoughts coming your way!!
Thank you so much, Chris! That is great advice!

timounette

CHEERY O
Coming back to Oscraps and read this.
:(
I keep my fingers crossed for good results !
Take care Evelyn.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Oh, my! I missed this one. Evelyn, you have lots of strong shoulders and prayers here, mine included. This is indeed, the hardest part and I feel your angst. Praying clear results for you!