Oscraps

Diagnostic Testing

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you so much, Cheryl. I'm trying to stay busy to keep my mind off things.
Yes, keep busy!! That's the best thing you can do!! I got "called back in" one time and I made myself sick until the day I went back in. It turned out to be a "shadow" and I almost fainted from relief. :hug2: :heartpumpred:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Yes, keep busy!! That's the best thing you can do!! I got "called back in" one time and I made myself sick until the day I went back in. It turned out to be a "shadow" and I almost fainted from relief. :hug2: :heartpumpred:
I’m so sorry you had to go through that but am thankful it turned out well. I am praying that this turns out to be something minor like a cyst. I can understand how you made yourself sick over it. I barely slept the night I read the email saying I needed further testing. It is worrisome and waiting is hard.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I’m so sorry you had to go through that but am thankful it turned out well. I am praying that this turns out to be something minor like a cyst. I can understand how you made yourself sick over it. I barely slept the night I read the email saying I needed further testing. It is worrisome and waiting is hard.
Yes, the waiting is the hardest part. They even did an ultrasound on me when I went back in. The doctor did it, too, not a tech, which freaked me out even more. Then they did another mammo and I had to wait there until they looked at and compared all the findings. I pray that your results come out as well as mine did, Evelyn, but it sure does mess with your head. I just wanted you to know I've been there. I was even instructing my husband "what my wishes were "IF" - I was a MESS! I KNOW what you're going through, my friend. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Yes, the waiting is the hardest part. They even did an ultrasound on me when I went back in. The doctor did it, too, not a tech, which freaked me out even more. Then they did another mammo and I had to wait there until they looked at and compared all the findings. I pray that your results come out as well as mine did, Evelyn, but it sure does mess with your head. I just wanted you to know I've been there. I was even instructing my husband "what my wishes were "IF" - I was a MESS! I KNOW what you're going through, my friend. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:
Oh, Cheryl! I would have been scared too if I saw the doctor do the exam versus the x-ray tech! I am so glad it turned out well for you, though!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I feel for you-- I got called back twice for biopsies. One with good results, the other not so much.
Hopefully, they will read your scans right away so you won't have to wait any additional time. I know this is way easier said than done, but try to relax if you can. Sending you good thoughts!!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I feel for you-- I got called back twice for biopsies. One with good results, the other not so much.
Hopefully, they will read your scans right away so you won't have to wait any additional time. I know this is way easier said than done, but try to relax if you can. Sending you good thoughts!!
Thank you so much, Chris! I am so sorry that you had to deal with this and that your results weren’t good the last time. ((((Hugs)))

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I went through a similar experience earlier this year. Luckily the mass was a benign fibrous growth. My way of coping with stress like this is just refusing to believe that there is a problem. Not quite the same as positive thinking, but it kept me sane. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
O no, I am so sorry for you. I understand what you are going through. The waiting is the hardest. Keep in mind, there is just as much change that the mass is totaly innocent. I'm sending postive thoughts your way!
:hug4:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I went through a similar experience earlier this year. Luckily the mass was a benign fibrous growth. My way of coping with stress like this is just refusing to believe that there is a problem. Not quite the same as positive thinking, but it kept me sane. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!
Thank you so much, Angie! I have been praying a lot about it and have many people praying with me. I will be glad to get this all behind me!;)

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
O no, I am so sorry for you. I understand what you are going through. The waiting is the hardest. Keep in mind, there is just as much change that the mass is totaly innocent. I'm sending postive thoughts your way!
:hug4:
Thank you so much, Jeannette!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
@EvelynD2 after reading your post, this passage came to mind:

View attachment 400609
May it give you strength and peace. Praying for a good report-
when God is with you, there is "Shalom: nothing missing , nothing broken".
Thank you so much, Amanda! This is my favorite Bible verse! I memorized it as a teenager after I became a Christian. It gives me peace during uncertain times! Thank you so much for the reminder!

Amandajk

Thank you so much, Amanda! This is my favorite Bible verse! I memorized it as a teenager after I became a Christian. It gives me peace during uncertain times! Thank you so much for the reminder!
You are welcome. It was the first verse "given" (emphasized) to me by the Lord. It is precious.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Oh, Cheryl! I would have been scared too if I saw the doctor do the exam versus the x-ray tech! I am so glad it turned out well for you, though!
Yes, that was the scariest part - when a tech doesn't do the ultrasound, you figure it's bad. I'm thinking of you and praying for you, Evelyn. :hug4::hug4::hug4:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Yes, that was the scariest part - when a tech doesn't do the ultrasound, you figure it's bad. I'm thinking of you and praying for you, Evelyn. :hug4::hug4::hug4:
Thank you so much, Cheryl! I am keeping busy this weekend. Tod and I went shopping and then to dinner yesterday. Today we had Sunday School and then church. We went to Arby's after church and then I have been scrapbooking this afternoon and watching Monk. It's a pretty funny show at times so I am keeping me mind off things. When I do think about it, I pray again.