Oscraps

Designer Q & A: Tracy Martin

LaurieW

lOve the O!
If you haven't checked it out yet, Tracy Martin, has a wonderful spotlight going on this week and a fantastic new kit out. You can read all about it in HERE

Today, we have the chance to get to know Tracy a little better.

image.php

She is ready to answer some of the questions you have for her! :blabla: Ask away, and Tracy :clap2: will pop in periodically to tell us about herself!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Tracy- I love all your recipe pages and wonder what is your favorite food to make and what is your favorite dessert?

Also what inspires you?

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Oh I'm here finally lol
O my fav food to make, def Thai food. I love the balance of flavours and they way they use lots of yummy veggies lol Fav. desert, creme caramel :) I dont have it often cos I am diabetic, but have it now and then ;)

Colours inspire me, always. The mixing of colours I never thought of makes me all giddy lol Yes.. I need a life LOL

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Clara ...Where Im from:
Papamoa Beach in New Zealand, a lovely small beach town. I love it cos it seems like every day we are on holiday!

Estir...def. off the cuff kits. I love it when it takes on its own wee tangent!

Melissa, Id sleep.... all day happily LOL

Omuli,
Def. colours, I dream of weird colour combos and paper textures lol slightly nuts eh :)
Music, oh hard rock, 80's tunes and i love LOVE me some old hair metal :)

cardinalskate

Hi Tracy! I know you're also an incredible scrapper as well as a designer. Do you always have YOUR scrapping style in mind as you design? How has being a scrapper effected how you design?

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Do you scrap with your own designs?? What is your favorite page you've scrapped? Favorite kit you've created??

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Kate..
aww ty! lol
I tend to start a kit with the bits I like and use the best, (usually flowers and paints... I cant get enough of them!!!) then when Im 100% think... now what would everyone else need lol.

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Clara..
Oh yes :D I always make 5 pages with a kit before I think about selling it, I like to make sure it has all the bits it needs, and works cohesively. My fav page is always the last one I made lol, and as for fav kit thats a real hard one, at this stage Id say tho my Summer Collection. I love how it came out, and its a colour combo I drool over :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Of all your yummy recipes, which is your fave? Do you cook every day? Can you adopt me please?

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Oh its really hard to chose a fav! lol
Ummm... probably Pasta Milano :) I always cook it when my Uncle comes lol
Yes I cook everyday, I just love it lol
And of course!! Tho you will need some stretchy pants :D lol
XXX