Oscraps

December's posting challenge- Joyful posting

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I just had to start the posting challenge as I finally made my goal last month! I am starting at 20,215 - This is a busy month, however I think during the overwhelmed times taking a moment to pause and leave a comment in the gallery or chat in the forum would be refreshing, so I intend to do just that to reach 20,415!

Who wants to join me in leaving joy this month?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:whoo: Ellen!! *gentle hugs*

I have an insane month and it is getting off to a horrible star (yeah I know it is only 6.30 am, Dec 1... :()But, you know that won't stop me from giving this my best shot!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ok I am in this month, it should prove to be a busy time here at the "O"!! Starting at 13861 so I will shoot for 14000

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Adryane- it is one you well deserve!! I looked at moving on up and decided-that it will take me a year or more at my current pace!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Look at all of the good cOmpany we have here! I need me some good O-Juju and this is where I hope to be this afternoon :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Trying last month's goal again, 22222!
With all activities this month, should not be a problem.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I haven't done well in the past with this, but I am going to give it another try. Let me check my current number and I will edit with my goal.

Edit: With this post, I am at 2,883. I am going with something easy like 3,000. Maybe if I actually reach my goal I'll be more motivated next month. lol

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Okay this was easy (as it was also my november goal)

and now my goal will be 22.500

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
you can do it, Laurie :cheer2:

i have about 130 to go, so we can charge ahead together :car:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hooray I passed my goal, guess I should have made it bigger, but so busy this time of year that I wasn't sure I would get as far as I did :becky:

And i am glad i am able to post all over forum. Had fun time posting in forum games. So many games. Well hopefully right now it will be easy to increase my post count.