Oscraps

December 2017 Standing O´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
I have tons of favorites this month especially, but this one by Kellygirl! just caught my eye.

The colors and blending are "spot on" and I love how part of Vicki's beautiful overlay was erased to create those snowy trees.

Danesa

Danesa
If you're expecting a hectic day today, take a look at this layout, by ann_m, and just sit and gaze upon it before you get up and going for tasks. Its so beautiful & calm in affect.

ann_m

If you're expecting a hectic day today, take a look at this layout, by ann_m, and just sit and gaze upon it before you get up and going for tasks. Its so beautiful & calm in affect.
Thank you so much! :) This put a smile on my face this morning.

scrap-genie

Elaina, thanks so much for putting a smile on my face today because you chose my ornaments for a Standing O! So glad you like it.

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
Elaina, thanks so much for putting a smile on my face today because you chose my ornaments for a Standing O! So glad you like it.

You're so very welcome, I really loved that page with the watercolor tree in the background and the ornaments looked perfect on the page. Well done...take a bow.

scrap-genie

Elaina!! Thanks so much for another pick. The snowflake tree was a delight to do, and again, so glad you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.