Oscraps

December 2014 Standing'Os

timounette

CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!​

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!​
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!​

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh thank you my sweet friend Timo!! xx I was playing around with the Impressionist brush in PSE11 this afternoon........ the photo is one of my grandgirls jumping on a trampoline! LOL So the photo was a bit blurry but the brush fiixed that! LOL!

sberkan

I really love this page by flohbok. She uses that patterned paper so beautifully and still lets the photo shine!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Diane is a master of color and full page design. This page is a fabulous example of her skill.

sberkan

OK. I couldn't help but put this page here. The colours are so gorgeous and I just love the photos, too.

dwsewbiz

Thanks you so much, Adryane! I appreciate the recognition so much!! I am in awesome company here!

Ann06

Amazing page take a look at this....

This page gets me truly inspired can we do something as good as this ... Love at first site for me... from our dear zwyck

OS-090-copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann06

from Ann to Veer

Thank you so much for the appreciation, I like to explore this ornaments pages as I never was able to get really nice photos of ornaments, I found that you tube videos are giving me the option of getting great ornament inspirations, glad you like it. Ann

myssp

Thank You!!!

Thank You, Sandra for the recognition ~ what a surprise!!! I had so much fun with these colors. I had been so busy for a few weeks and unable to scrap until this past week. Thanks, Ann for a wonderful color inspiration!!!:) Rachael

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you so much for including me among these wonderful layouts Monique. This made my day!!!

zwyck

Our Gallery is filled with the most wonderful pages. Here´s another layout that really stands out.

10th of December - Decorate by scrap-genie

scrap-genie

Oh, Ulla-May, thank you so much. It was a fun challenge to accent the dark against bright. My DH said "Yikes" when he saw it and I didn't know if that was good or bad, but he said good.