Oscraps

December 2010 Standing O's

Dutch_Diva

I hope no one gets mad at me for starting this month's thread but I found a stunner!! So I didn't want to post it in the November thread.
Please forgive me if I did; with cherries on top!! ::grouphug

So I found this gorgeous page by Steffi and just had to share it!!

Dutch_Diva

You're welcome Steffi and thanks Sue!!
I just saw 2 more pages! OMG ViVre and Veer are so enormously talented and I love their new pages! So here they are and leave them some love please ::grouphug Images are linked!

Veer's page:

ViVre's page:

LSlycord

Petra...great job of starting this thread! And such beautiful selections. Thanks for bringing them to our attention!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
This STUNNER from Helen stopped me in my tracks this morning ... just wow! Image is linked and you know what to do, right?

helenh

Awwwwwww........TY! Suzie Blusey! You know when you take a photo and go "that's the one!" What would I do without my muse?

And such stunning selections Petra! I am SUCH a fan of Steffi. Vera and Vivre!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ooooh, we have some VERY talented ladies here ... just look at this serene layout from Sara (aka petey111) I spotted whilst on my morning constitutional through the gallery. Beautiful isn't it??? Image is linked, so please click & show your appreciation ...

Dutch_Diva

Oooohhh I just saw this one by the lovely Ozzie Ona and it's just amazing!!! :hail:
Love the details on this page; the glitters, the frame, the pics everything!

Michael

Wow! Great choices, Ladies!

I've never had the guts to put a layout in her but I just gushed when I saw this layout by Estzer!!! It is everything I want Christmas to feel like -- soft, magical, simply perfect!

The image is linked for your holiday viewing pleasure!!!

beszteri

Eszter
Wow! Great choices, Ladies!

I've never had the guts to put a layout in her but I just gushed when I saw this layout by Estzer!!! It is everything I want Christmas to feel like -- soft, magical, simply perfect!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, Michael!!!! I'm so glad you like it! :)

petey111

Ok...I've slacked on my nominating duties...so I have three today!!!

This one by Anyi is simple and beautiful. The pictures are amazing.

ZID made this clever recap page that is fun and whimsical, but still has structure.

And then there is just this gorgeousness from PaulineM. *sigh* I could stare at this one for hours!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
All I'm gonna say about this page is READ THE JOURNALING ... then leave Linda (aka hondachicc / aka Nana) some lovin', OK? ...

hondachicc

AWE!!! SUE!!! :hug: :kiss: You are too sweet!!! and as bad I as feel this morning...this was a perfect pick me up!!!!!

ányi

Ok...I've slacked on my nominating duties...so I have three today!!!

This one by Anyi is simple and beautiful. The pictures are amazing.

ZID made this clever recap page that is fun and whimsical, but still has structure.

And then there is just this gorgeousness from PaulineM. *sigh* I could stare at this one for hours!

Oh, so many-many thank you for it! You made my day, I'm really very happy!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
All I can say with the fabulous pages picked is WOW!! and so I will add another one that is simply stunning by Eszter!!

madeliefdesigns

I really love this one of Dani32!

9-copy4.jpg