Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 2 JUNE 14 - SCAVENGER HUNT | GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoes

Edited: Answers sent again! Thanks for the help!

I knew I shouldn't have tried this. I always end up feeling stupid. But sending you the answers. The last one is impossible for me. I searched that site 10 times!

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I knew I shouldn't have tried this. I always end up feeling stupid. But sending you the answers. The last one is impossible for me. I searched that site 10 times!
NO!!!!!!! :pillowfight:you are NOT stupid!!!! While I love playing this game, I do realise that it can get frustrating at times but you tried, and that makes you a very smart person!! ♥ :claphands:

melscrap

CHEERY O
NO!!!!!!! :pillowfight:you are NOT stupid!!!! While I love playing this game, I do realise that it can get frustrating at times but you tried, and that makes you a very smart person!! ♥ :claphands:
Absolutely this!

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
I'm so happy to see so many of you hunting through all the lovely treasures in the shop! How many more wonderful kits have you discovered? I'm glad so many of you are here playing along! Happy Hunting!

tillykaye

I've sent you my answers. Thanks for the scavenger hunt - I always love these as its like a little treasure trove and the chance to come across designers you've not really seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.