Oscraps

WINNERS Announced Day 2 June 11 - Enable Me | GAME

LSlycord

header-2023-web-jpg.396147

AND THE WINNERS ARE..................... :partyhorn:

Winner 1 ($15): @AnjaPelzer
Winner 2 ($5): @01lousmith
Winner 3 ($5): @zlemon

Thank you ALL for playing and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Hello,

I'm Linda aka LSlycord and welcome to Day 2 of the Celebration of Oscraps' 17th Birthday. The birthday parties here @ Oscraps are always a favorite of mine! There is so much activity and everyone is having such a good time.

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 Laitha Art Studio
- Winner 2 - $5 Kitty Designs
- Winner 3 - $5 Lorrie Davison
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- The rules for this game are pretty simple. I will start off with giving you the name of something I would like you to find in the shop.
- Once you’ve found a kit containing that item, come back here and post an image of the kit AND a link to it in the shop. (if you are not sure on how to do that take a look at this guide HERE)
- You will then pick an item and ask the next person to find it in the shop and so on.

Since this is a birthday celebration, I would like you to ask only for items associated with birthdays, age, parties or celebrations etc.

You may play as many times as you wish.

- Update your post in the 2023 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.
(To link your participation post to your tracking post follow the directions HERE)
- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Sunday 18 June 2023
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

An example:

If the person ahead of me said "Find a cake." I might come back with:

I found this.
ChloesCupcakeFULL-400.jpg
And then I would say "Find a balloon."

So let's get started! Find me a balloon!

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu

Show me a party alpha [Sorry to post the same product, but that's the only birthday crown I found in the store.]

chai

Here is a birthday cake. I would like to see a donkey (for pin the tail on the donkey!)

JoanK

Here are two sweet dolls!

Please show me a bike (A birthday gift perfect for a young child!)