Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED ** Day 10 - Scrap a December Activity | CHALLENGE

Robloz55

These are some old photos of me doing my one and only outdoor activity in December 2000, not long after I got married and emigrated to a new country. Back in New Zealand, I grew up with Sun, Sand and Surf during the Xmas holidays (Summer) and thus I had never had to shovel snow before. So this was my first - and last - attempt!! :D

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
These are some old photos of me doing my one and only outdoor activity in December 2000, not long after I got married and emigrated to a new country. Back in New Zealand, I grew up with Sun, Sand and Surf during the Xmas holidays (Summer) and thus I had never had to shovel snow before. So this was my first - and last - attempt!! :D

OH, NO, Robynne! That is definitely NOT the way to be broken in on shoveling snow! Wonderful photos! Thanks for participating!

easyeyes4you

I love it... particularly the angle of that view of that pile of snow....