Oscraps

date noted... by taylormade

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Amanda .... sigh.... if only you were french and wrote french wordarts :lol:

I'm off to download this myself!
I was going to get Ali's months but I like Amanda's handwriting much better! THANKS AMANDA!!!

Dumpty! Did you know Amanda created the whole alpha so you can create your own french wordarts now!!!!
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=22811&cat=299&page=1
taylormade-signature2-PRV800.jpg

N

NewAdmin

ahhh... hehehe. thanks sue!!

and dumpty... guess what??? i have several different languages in the works now... including french. ;) and seriously... if you ever think of a word or title that you want handwritten in french... PLEASE email me!! i would be more than happy to write it out for you!! :)

jhawkeye

Kate has to wonder...exactly how many times did you write each month before you got it "just write"??? These are very pretty Amanda!!

Soco

They are just wonderful Amanda! As usual!!! :)

I would be a taker for your french wordarts too!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NewAdmin

wow... i knew trying to *speak* new languages was hard, but oh my goodness... i didn't realize *writing* them would be hard too. hahahaha. with that wacom tablet i use to make my word arts, i have to write pretty fast and "natural" so that the letters aren't all wobbly and "forced" looking. but in most languages, the months are only different by a letter or two... and everytime i write it, it's like my hand goes faster than my brain and i end up writing the english version out of habit. bahahahaha.

but the good news is, i'm almost done with the french version and i've started on the spanish version. :) yaay. :)